Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 30 July 2012

Bread Making : Creative Mondays Blog hop...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week.... what have you all been up to this week?

This week has been busy,busy,busy with the children off school but I was very pleased with this bread maker we picked up in the Tesco sale this week an amazing bargain for £20-00...

So this week I've been making lots of home made bread I'm also hoping you could link up any old blog post recipes of different breads I could try out ?

Here is my bread...don't you just love the smell of home made bread it reminds me of being a kid again when my grandma use to make it for me....


clairejustineoxox

  
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig